Hive – light synthesizer, heavy sound. Sleek, streamlined and super fast. Hive was built for speed. An easy workflow, low CPU usage, and a single page interface mean you can create your tracks quickly.
Being “fast and simple” doesn’t mean sacrificing sound quality or creative control. Hive is packed with features, controls, and enough flexibility to create stunning sounds.
With a simple workflow and low CPU usage, you can create amazing patches almost instantly. Hive 2 is fast and simple, without sacrificing flexibility or sound quality. Packed with more controls than ever, Version 2 opens up new possibilities for creative expression.
• Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
• 2 oscillators with wavetable option, 16x unison and tunable sub-oscillators
• Drag & drop modulation assignment
• 12×2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantization, sample & hold, slew rate
• 4 user-definable XY control pads
• Arpeggiator, step sequencer with realtime recording
• Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
• 2 function generators can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
• 7 rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
• Panel presets for each oscillator, filter, matrix slot, etc., with copy, load and save options
• Solo buttons allow auditioning individual oscillator or filter signals
• Scope to view the audio output or any modulation signal, with freeze option and zoom controls
• Microtuning support (.tun files)
• 2000+ NKS-ready factory presets by some of our favorite sound designers, many more available online
• Resizable UI from 70% to 200%